gravatar

I like: Max Payne


Another video game turned movie franchise.

I won't be divulging the plot of the film though. I never really enjoyed playing the video game version but I did manage to read some players' reviews and I guess it turned out well for a shooting game.

Though I'm always a skeptic when it comes to movie franchises like this, some of the best games made for video games never turned out so well in the big screen. I guess I can say the same thing for comic book turned movie franchise as well.

Anyways, back to the review.

I like the action scenes though I was fairly disappointed at the low amount of gunfights and so on. The conversation thru out the entire movie was 50 percent interesting and 50 percent boring. I guess you could say evil person conspiring against good person never really amounts to interesting conversation. The CGI's for the movie was kick-ass (I love the valkyries. oops).

All in all, I guess I could rate this movie: 7 of 10