gravatar

I like: Tropic Thunder


I just saw this movie a couple of nights ago and I must say I was laughing my ass off while watching this movie. With a powerhouse cast to boot, Tropic Thunder is sure to make you laugh at the idiotics of Ben Stiller and Jack Black.

The movie also has a well done script. Ben Stiller's adlib per se script deliverance is really something that I enjoy. He's a natural actor and he really does deserve this part. Jack Black does a good job of delivering laughter to the audience. Robert Downey Jr.'s attempt at comedy never failed. Along with some major stars like Matthew McConaughey and Tom Cruise (yes, he's here in the film and you have to look for him because he's wearing a disguise.)

Overall, this movie made me laugh and I'd love to watch it again. I give it a rating of: 8 of 10