gravatar

My Year 2009 Message

Wishing everybody a happy new year.2008 has been a blast for me. I have had my share of ups and downs (mostly ups, but what can I say, what goes up must come down.)

But now, with the end of another year and the start of another, one cannot help but look back at the disappointments, struggles, hardships and how it has made all of us into the person that we are now. New Year's Eve is certainly a day in everyone's lives wherein the moments of happiness and sadness are merged into one huge reflection within the short span of 24 hours.

As for me, I look back into the 364 days of happiness and sadness and realize that I have had a better year.

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow a mystery. But today is a gift, that's why it's called the present.

I just hope that 2009 will be a better year for me.

To all of my faithful readers and to the entire blogosphere and to the millions and billions of people worldwide, I wish you a Happy New Year!

gravatar

Hello Juris,

That's a lovely New Year message...I wish this new year fulfills all your desires and takes you to new highs!

This is Priya from SezWho here. I am writing to know your feedback and/or suggestions regarding the SezWho plug-in and how we can make SezWho a better plug-in for the users.

Your feedback is important to us.

Have a great year ahead!

Best
Priya
priya@sezwho.com