gravatar

GI JOE: Rise of Cobra


When I first heard of the rumors of an upcoming GI Joe movie sometime late last year, I thought to myself “A GI Joe movie? This should be nice.” It has been a while since I last saw a glimpse of the GI Joe cartoon series or the GI Joe action figures but then this movie comes along and boy I cannot wait to watch it.
I just hope it doesn’t disappoint the loyal viewers of the series. The movie does include a powerhouse cast like Dennis Quaid, Channing Tatum, Marlon Wayans among the other Joe and Cobra soldiers. Under the watchful and creative eye of Director Stephen Sommers, and after viewing his filmography, I have a feeling that this movie might end up as a huge success, to fans and new viewers alike.
The movie is said to be released on August 2009, in line with other upcoming summer flicks.

gravatar

Man, I haven't heard of GI Joe since I was a kid. This should be pretty interesting.